Please look the the left under Shop By Brand for additional College Comforter Sets and Juvenile Bedspreads
Tired of searching for the lowest prices on linens, bedding, bath and home fashions? Good news! The Linen Locker will match anybody?s prices! Its simple, just email or call us, toll free, and let us know the site with the lower price. We can usually give you your price on any of our products, including bedding, linens, bath fashions, and rugs the same day. Why shop at the Linen Locker? Because we are a real store- not just a mail order company. The items that we carry in our store can be shipped in 1-2 days.
Call us toll free today!
College Bedding and Comforter Sets by Croscill, Thomasville, Veratex and more..
You can make your child's dorm room a home away from home with any of these patterns by Arley Bedding, Croscill Bedding, Lawrence Bedding, Thomasville Bedding, Southern Textiles or Veratex Bedding. Any of these Comforter Sets will have the quality and design to get a college student off to a great start! When designing a dorm room, bring a little piece of home into it. Many of the Comforters by Thomasville, Veratex, Lawrence, Southern Textiles, and Croscill Bedding will easily fit those extra long twin beds. Just be sure to check the measurements when you look at the twin comforter. Croscill and Thomasville have always been the most well-known for makling those extra large Comforters.
A few dorm-decorating tips: To make a dorm room remind your new college student of home, it has to be comfortable, and unfortunately dorm rooms do not have the reputation of being comfortable or attractive. There are ways you can improve the design level of your new room:
- For starters, add a mattress pad that will ofter soften that rock-hard mattress. (Linen Locker sells mattress pads under Southern Textiles.)
- Purchase a comfortable chair or futon to go under the bunk bed. This makes it easy for friends to visit and lounge.
- Make sure to have a large amount of pillows. These additions make everything more comfortable and homey.
- Bring in a great bedding pattern. Make sure it is your favorite theme or color, and a texture you like. Don't skimp! This will last four years if you purchase a great quality bedding set with a durable style.
- If a dorm room has a window, you might consider buying a drape to match the bedding and hanging it on a tension rod. It makes a room look polished and there is no need to drill holes.
With our large variety of Comforter Sets you can create harmony, function, and express your unique personality. Each Comforter Set includes a Comforter, one sham (for a twin set) and a 14 inch drop bed skirt. Some of our Bedding can be separated if you do not wish to purchase the bed skirt, just look for comforter only and a sham. Most sets listed have matching accessories including neckroll, euro shams, and decorative pillows. Most bedding can be matched with bath accessories on our site under Croscill Bath, Veratex Bath or Blonder Home Fashions. We also invite you to view Blonder Home Fashions to find the cutest bath decor in the event your dorm room leans more toward modern duplex living.