Country Ruffled Curtains & Bedding by Prestige
Click on Pictures to see all of the Prestige Country Ruffled Curtains!
Take a look at our new C& F Quilt Collection! Click here- C & F Quilts
"Prestige Country Style Ruffled Curtains and Bedding"
"Country Style" is Back!"
One common mistake that people make when decorating is to leave a window bare because of a beautiful view. They forget that when the sun goes down, the window area can become a black hole. At night even a simple treatment framing the window will add warmth to the room.
Questions that can help you with your unique challenge of choosing a window treatment are:
The Linen Locker's Lovely Chic Country style Ruffled Curtains are made by Prestige.
The Prestige line is a spin-off of Curtain and Drapery, founded by the former product manager from Curtain and Drapery Fashions with 20 years of experience in the field. Offering better quality at the same low price, we want to be your headquarters for all of your Carolina Ruffled Curtain needs. Whether it is Carolina Country Style Curtains, Swags,Tiers, Valances, or Pouffes, Linen Locker offers assorted sizes to fit virtually any window made.
All country style ruffled curtain window treatments and bedding are made of easy care poly/cotton muslin and are machine washable. Most people love the cohesive look of customized window treatments, bedding and matching accessories, but hate paying the high custom price. Now you can get a charming, custom look for about half the price! We offer a versatile collection in natural and white with plenty of ideas for window treatments, bedspreads, toss pillows and door panels to inspire decorators .
American country style has always had its heart in the country, but these days, our more contemporary idea of this style is a lot bigger, fresher, and more exciting than ever before. Today, it is refined as well as rustic; chic yet charming. It can make your home practical, comforting, and expressive of your personality, and whether your home is in the Rockies or the Appalachians (or you just wish you were there), North, or South, you can create warm, comfortable rooms by adding a few soft touches. Searching for the feel of a forest getaway with all the comforts of home isn't a new concept. In the past, affluent Victorian families and other people of wealth set up escapes in outdoorsy environments.
Today's rustic homes are generally more casual, but if your taste runs to the polished and the pretty, you will find your favorite pieces work surprisingly well in rough surroundings. Rustic style comes in many versions, influenced by climate, history, and other fascinating factors. From early American log cabins to Old West ranches, American rustic style draws on an array of warmhearted options. It can be cozy and nurturing, full of the ideals of the comforts of home. It can also be sleek and chic, but its not the chilly, skimpy look you see in modern styles. On a hunt for fresh elements, you're free to take a second look at cherished heirlooms and use them in lively new ways. These treatments that we offer are fresh, romantic, innovative, practical, and expressive, but most of all they let you be you!
Best of all, our entire line of Country Ruffled Curtains is proudly Made in the USA!!
A few helpful hints:
For Prestige Country Style Ruffled Curtain fullness, order 4-5 times the width of your window.
Adjust tiebacks higher or lower for a variety of styling options.
Heading- the top finish of a country style ruffled curtain.
Please feel free to email us about any questions you have about these country ruffled curtains. The following information may help you when describing your windows. Any of our Coutry Ruffles will beautify your windows!
Types of windows:
1. Double Hung Window - is the most common of all windows. It has two sashes, one or both of which slide up and down. Unless it is too long and narrow or in the worong location, this window is usually one of the easiest to decorate.
2. Inswinging casement- Inswinging casement window opens into the room. If it is not decorated properlly, the curtains, blinds, or shutters may tangle with the window as it is opened and closed.
3. Ranch or strip windows- Ranch windows are most often a wide window set hight off the floor. They are usually sliding sashes and theyu are common to most ranch style homes. It requires special consideration when decorating.
4. Bay Windows- Three or more windows set at an angle to each other in a recessed area. You will need a professional installer if you choose blinds, shutters, or shades as a window treatment. Usually a special curtain rod will need to be used on bay windows.
5. Picture window - This is a design to frame an outside view. It may consist of one large, fixed pane of glass which many times does not open.
6. Jalouse Window- Identified by a narrow, horizontal strips of glass taht open by means of a crank to any desired angle.
7. Out swinging casement window- opens outward. Both inswining and outswinging casements may be operated by a crank, or simply moved by hand.
8. Awning window- is usually made with horizontal side sashes that open outward to any angle. It can be left open when raining.
9. Bow windows- Decorators love these! They are curved and sometimes called a curcular bay.
10. Glass Wall- This is usually a group of basci windows units made to fit together forming a veritable wall of windows. Curtains and ddraperies oftern require special planning.
11. French Doors- They come in pairs and often open onto a porch or patio. Usually they need special decorating to look their best.
12. Sliding Glass Doors- They are oftern set into a regular wall, but are sometimes part of a modern glass wall. They need special decor that allows them to serve as doors yet provide privacy.
13. Corner Windows- A window that comes together at the corner of a room.
14. Slanting Window- is ofter called a cathedral window, usually an entire wall of the room. It is main characteristic is the angle at the top where the window follows the line of a slanting roof. The top slanting line ofter causes decorating concern, but the problem can be solved very effectively.
15. Clerestory Window- Is a shallow window set near the seiling. Usually should be decorated inconspicuously. This window can be a challenge to decorate.
16. Palladian Window - is arched top window with straight panes below the arch. Many times the arch is left uncovered. Window film needs to be on a window that is left open to prevent fabrics and furniture from fading.
Linen Locker has been selling curtains over the internet for over 10 years, we have decorators that can answer most any of your decorating questions. Please call us or email us for and additional questions.
Many of our customers that purchased our country window treatments also purchased our Quilts.
Tired of searching for the lowest prices on curtains, rugs, linens, bedding, bath and home fashions? Good news! The Linen Locker will match anybody's prices! Its simple, just email or call us, toll free, and let us know the site with the lower price. We can usually give you your price on any of our products, including bedding, linens, bath fashions, and rugs the same day. Why shop at the Linen Locker?
Because we are a real store, not just a mail order company. The items that we carry in our store can be shipped in 1-2 days.