Columbine Cody Frequently Asked Questions
Columbine Cody Frequently asked Questions:
- How do you use a Columbine Cody coverlet?
- You can use the coverlet as a traditional bed topping or layer it with a comforter or quilt by using as a blanket or night spread, or by folding at the end of the bed as a decorative accessory.
- What is the difference between a Columbine Cody coverlet and a Columbine Cody Bed spread?
- A Columbine Cody coverlet fits like a quilt or a comforter, to be used with a bed skirt or with a box spring cover, or just cover the box spring with a coordinated fitted sheet. A Columbine Cody bedspread goes to the floor. To cover the box spring when the bedspread is turned back, follow the information given for the coverlet.
- How do I use Euro Sham?
- Euro pillows are large square pillows, usually 26 inches x 26 inches. Euro shams are provided in several of the Columbine Cody patterns. Place them on your bed behind your pillows to create a fully dressed bed. Use one Euro for twin, two for full and queen and three for a king bed. The Euro is great for daybeds or as a floor pillow. Euro pillows get there name from European bedding where only a 26 x 26 pillow is used in most European bedding.
- How many standard shams do I need for a king bed?
- You can use two king shams on a king bed, or use three standard shams to reach across the bed. Then layer on as many as you like for a lofty look.
- What is the drop on the Columbine Cody bed skirt?
- The Columbine Cody bed skirts measure 14 inches to 15 inches in drop, the normal drop for a standard box spring and frame to reach the floor. To get a longer drop, buy one size larger than layer over the top of this the correct size. This will give you designer layered look.
- What is a Columbine Cody duvet cover (comforter Cover)?
- Originally intended to protect your heirloom duvet (comforter), this duvet cover serves as a beautiful bed cover. Layer your coverlet with a duvet cover for the perfectly dressed bed.
- What is thread count?
- Thread count is a term used to describe the quality of sheets. Typically the higher the thread count the softer and better quality. This can be very misleading. It is only one feature to describe the quality of fine bed sheets. The quality of the yarns, the quality of the fiber and the finishing of the fabric are far more important. The Columbine Cody 200 Thread count sheets are made with 100% cotton, fine yarns, and finished in true luxury fashion.
- What is Columbine Cody's highest quality sheets?
- The highest quality setting is 300 thread count Italian line of Egyptian cotton sateen. They are produced with the finest Egyptian yarns and finished in true European style.
- How do I care for Columbine Bed Linens?
- All Columbine Cody linen have sewn in care instructions that should be followed to minimize shrinkage and insure the natural beauty for the life of of the fabric. The majorities of the Columbine Cody bed linens are machine wash and dry; machine was, cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble dry on delicate low heat. If in doubt, professional dry cleaning or laundering is recommended. Some designs require dry clean only.
*Linen Locker is a complete Authorized Columbine Cody Retailer*
Tired of searching for the lowest prices on Columbine Cody linens, bedding, bath and home fashions? Good news! The Linen Locker will match anybody's prices! Its simple, just email or call us, toll free, and let us know the site with the lower price. We can usually give you your price on any of our products, including bedding, linens, bath fashions, and rugs the same day. Why shop at the Linen Locker? Because we are a real store- not just a mail order company. The items that we carry in our store can be shipped in 1-2 days. Call us toll free today!
Thank you for viewing our Columbine Cody Linens website. The Linen Locker has been selling bedding, linens, comforters, rugs, and bath and home fashions over the internet for over 10 years. We carry all the top designs, including Croscill Home Fashions, Laura Ashley, Heritage Lace, Arley, Columbine Cody, Thomasville Bedding, Homefires Designer Rugs, and many more! Since we are not only a web site, but a RETAIL STORE, if the bedding or bath items you need is on the shelves of our store or in our warehouse, we can usually ship it within two days of your purchase. We also match prices on running Croscill Bedding and Bath patterns. Feel free to call us and check to see how fast we can ship your bedding, bath, and home products.